Moga Court Recruitment 2019: E-Courts Situated in Moga District planned to hire the 07 skilled and capable candidate to fill up the vacant posts of Process Server and Peons available in the organization. The due date to fill an Offline application is 22nd October 2019. No application can be filed after the due date of application. The complete details about the recruitment can be obtained in the article mentioned below.
Moga Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||E-Courts Moga|
|Name of the Job||Process Server/Peons|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||22nd October 2019|
Moga Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Moga Court
Name of The Posts:
- Process Server – 02
- Peons – 05
Last Date to Apply: 22nd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be 10th/12th with the knowledge of Punjabi from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk-in-Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 4900 to 10680/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Moga Court Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the information in the format downloaded from the website of an organization.
- The details filled in the form should be particularly about the name, address, qualification, etc. of an applicant.
- Paste the passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Finally, post the application to the specified address before the due date.
- Keeps the single copy of the form for future needs.
- Applications containing incomplete information will be canceled.
NOTE: Candidate needs to update himself with the latest updates from time to time to ensure the successful completion of the post. The details put in the form can not be changed later on.