MPHC Recruitment: The candidates are informed that the MPHC Recruitment 2018 has been upgraded by the Madhya Pradesh High Court in order to fill up the 140 vacancies for the posts of Civil Judge. The applicants who are willing to grasp the opportunity can apply within 4th September 2018. The candidates must visit the below article if they want to prepare well.
MPHC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organisation||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the post||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||140|
|Last date to apply||4th September 2018|
MPHC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Company name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name Of The Posts:Civil Judge
Number Of Posts: 140
The contestants must be possessing Bachelor Degree from law from a University recognized by the State Government from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
If the candidates’ age is in the range of 21 to 35 years counted from 1st January 2019 then only they will be eligible. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories only.
The application fee for the GEN is Rs. 1000/-, for MP/ PH candidates is Rs. 600/-.
4th September 2018 is the last date for receiving the form.
Instructions to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2018:
- The contestants have to download the form by visiting official website.
- After that they have to complete the form.
- Then upload the recent photograph and signature at the website.
- Post it after completing at the specified address before the last date.
- For further detailed information, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization time to time.
For any queries about MPHC Recruitment 2018 for 140 vacancies. For more latest updates, stay logged in on our website. Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts daily with your near and dear ones and among those also who are in need for the jobs.