Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019: We are very pleased to inform you about the recruitment news of Madhya Pradesh High Court. The organization invites applications from skilled and capable candidates for a total of 04 Vacancies on the post of Assistant Librarian. The official link for online application is available at www.mphc.gov.in. Due date is 25th February 2019 for online application and there will be no chance after it. To know more about post related information like age level, selection process and more others read out the notification here.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Librarian|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||25-02-2019|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Librarian – 04
Last Date to Apply: 25-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have Graduation Degree in Library Science from the recognized board, university or the institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Main Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 28700/- to 91300/- per month.
- For General and Other State Candidates Rs. 800/-
- Reserved Candidates of MP and PH Candidates Rs. 600/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years (Male) and 18-45 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- First of all, go through official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Read out the instructions there and click on the apply section.
- Match the eligibility with the specified desired job which suits you.
- Fill the details about personal, educational and experience curriculum in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take out the print copy of it for further requirement.
NOTE: Candidate must visit the official website regularly for upcoming updates.