Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh High Court is passing through recruitment period and wants to hire 30 efficient and tolerate candidates for the vacant space on the posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Applications can be submitted for above-specified posts through the organization’s portal on or before 22nd November 2019. Candidate needs to ensure the reading of the below-given notification before applying for the post.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||22nd November 2019|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant – 30
Last Date to Apply: 22nd November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Law from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the online exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 20000/- per month.
Application Fees: There is a fixed amount of Rs. 800/- for all applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 22nd November 2019.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit through the website of the organization and read the necessary instructions.
- Then fill the details in the form in an accurate and clear way.
- Upload the documents of the applicant as required with the signature and photograph of an applicant.
- Pay the fees by using a suitable method and submit the application on the website.
- Retain the print out of the form for future necessity.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: The candidate must pay attention to the new updates generated by the organization from time to time.