MPPHSCL Recruitment 2019: Our mission to serve you with the latest news updates of employment opportunities in reputed organizations has led us to publish and present this article to you readers. Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited is recruiting for 22 vacancies for the posts of Office Assistant, Accountant, DEO, Auditor. Applications can be filled online only on the website www.mpphscl.in till 10th June 2019.
MPPHSCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Accountant, DEO, Auditor|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2019|
MPPHSCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant,Accountant,DEO,Auditor-22
Last Date to Apply: 10/06/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to make sure to be qualified at least D.Pharma/Graduation,B.Com or M.com with PGDM or PGDCA obtained from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited through Written exam, Practical Test and Personal Interview on the basis of which list of finally selected candidates will be selected.
Pay Scale: The applicants will be paid a monthly salary as per the norms and standards of remuneration set by the organization post wise.
Application Fees: The application fee is exempted and not to be paid by candidate of any category.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 55 years,40 years or 35 years according to the respective post for which you are applying. Check out the official notification for more details.
Official Website: www.mpphscl.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPHSCL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of the organization.
- Then there check out the link for recruitment for above posts in the careers section.
- Fill the application form through the online application link.
- The candidates are required to upload their passport size photo along with signatures as per bank record in the prescribed size and format.
- Then submit the online application latest by 10th June 2019.
NOTE: The candidates need to visit the website regularly for timely updates.