MPPSC Recruitment 2017:– Assam Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Tax Inspector posts. There have 205 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can, apply for these posts on or before last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at SWR Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Tax Inspector|
|Number of Posts||205|
|Last date of application||09th February 2017|
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||95|
|2||Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade)||60|
|3||Assam Police Service||03|
|4||Labour Officer – 95 60 03 03||03|
|5||Superintendent of Taxes||02|
|6||Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies||06|
|8||Inspector of Taxes||10|
|9||Inspector of Excise||16|
|10||Assistant Employment Officer||12|
Candidate should have passed Graduation, Post-Graduation or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 43 years and other relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates is as per Government rules.
Candidate has to face Written exam and personal Interview after getting qualify on that any candidate will assured his seat for the particular vacancy.
General and OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST/PWD has to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 12500-40000/- With 5400/- Grade Pay for Post 1-5, Rs. 8000-35000/- With 4300/- Grade Pay for Post 6-10 will be offered by the organization.
Last date of registering application for this job is 09.02.2017
How to apply online for MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form that what type of document should be needed on the time of filling the application form.
- Click on apply online, The new web page has opened, now you have to fill up the entity like name, father name, address etc. and proceed for next step
- You have to upload your recent photograph and signature, on prescribed format.
- Complete the application form, and attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
- Candidate also has to send the hard copy of application form along with relevant documents copy at the below given address.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Click Here for New Notification of Clerk, MTS Recruitment 2017
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of MPPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply here for 205 Tax Inspector Posts, on www.apsc.nic.in, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.