MPPSC Recruitment 2019: All those candidates who are searching for a job can read the recruitment notification released by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission on 432 posts of Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forest and Assistant Director. Further details can be found in the paragraph given below.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forest and Assistant Director|
|Number of vacancies||432|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Collector – 27
- DSP – 22
- Jr. Pay Scale Officer/Accounts Officer/Assistant Director – 24
- Assistant Director (Local fund audit) – 06
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department) – 11
- Assistant Director (Food/District Civil Supplies Officer) – 02
- Assistant Director (School Education Department) – 60
- Assistant Director (Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department) – 19
- Naib Tehsildar – 71
- MP Subordinate Accounts Service – 88
- Assistant Conservator of Forests – 06
- Commercial Tax Officer – 05
- Labour Officer – 05
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 20
- Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer – 18
- Assistant Labour Officer – 11
- Assistant Director – 37
Last Date to Apply: 09th December 2019 (Post 1-16) and 07th December 2019 (Post 17)
Educational Qualifications: The eligible candidate must possess a Graduation Degree/Degree in Engineering/Degree in Agriculture Engineering/B.Sc (Agri) with PG Degree/PG Diploma from the accredited institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in the written exam (pre & main), personal interview and Personality test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- (Post 1-8,11-13,17), Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- (Post 9-10, 14-16)
Application Fees: The aspirant can check the official website of the organization to get the details about the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidate is of the age in between 21-40 years is eligible to apply for the post which is considered from 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Enter the details in the application form on the website.
- Upload the documents followed by the fees required.
- Submit the form complete in all aspects.
NOTE: No need to send the hard copy of the form at any place.