MPPSC Recruitment 2017:– New job opportunity for all of you as Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has dispatched an official advertisement under MPPSC Recruitment 2017 for the purpose of recruiting some eligible applicants for the posts of Lecturer. They in total require 74 vacant seats to be filled by some talented individuals. Also an important thing to remember is that the applicants who wish to get selected can apply before 15th April 2017.
MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||74|
|Last date of application||15th April 2017|
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
Candidate having B.E/ B.Tech, Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 30.01.2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written Exam
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
Application fee has been payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/-with Rs. 3600/- for Post 1 Grade Pay, Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Rs. 5400/- for Post 2,3 Grade Pay by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 15.04.2017
How to apply online for MPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to visit the official websites mppsc.nic.in
- Open Application form and read the instructions for filling the application form
- Register yourself by filling the details like your Name, Father Name, Email Id and Contact number
- After registration candidate will get the Login Id and password on their email id and contact no
- Login again by entering Email Id and password, proceed to next step
- Fill the application form, upload recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and then pay the application fee through desire format
- The application fee will be payable by Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Challan.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
So this is all we have about the recruitment of MPPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 74 Lecturer Posts, and if you want to know information in depth then we advised you to go once at the official website which is www.mppsc.nic.in