MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has notified through an official advertisement for the recruitment of candidates for the 234 vacancies for the various posts of Sub-Inspector,Tax Assistant,Clerk Typist.Applications can be filled online on the official website www.mpsc.gov..in till 06th May 2019 after which no application will be considered for recruitment purpose.Go through detailed paragraph describing all the important details and instructions.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector,Tax Assistant,Clerk Typist|
|Number of vacancies||234|
|Last Date to apply||06th May 2019|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Tax Assistant-126
Last Date to Apply: 06th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must possess at least Graduation in any field from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay.
Application Fees: Application fee is as follows category wise:
- General candidates:374/- Rupees
- Reserved Candidates:274/- Rupees
- Ex-Servicemen candidates:24/- Rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (Post 1-2) and 19-38 years (Post 3-4)besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of the organization and click on the careers section leading to new window where the links for all the current vacancies will show,then click on the desired vacancy and fill the application form for that only.
- Upload photo of the candidate and his signatures in online format.
- Ensure that all the information is true and accurate as per the educational certificates of the candidate.
- After that Payment of fee will be done followed by final submission.
NOTE: All the applicants need to keep the hard copies safe with them for future.