MPSC Recruitment :- A requisite number of job openings have been announced by Maharashtra Public Service Commission, briefly abbreviated as MPSC, for procuring employees for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Vankshetrapaal, Assistant Director and Superintendent cum Non-Executive Officer. There are a total of 349 posts for “MPSC Recruitment 2017” for which anyone can approach within the last date. The last date happens to vary for different posts and is notified in the later sections.
MPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sub-Inspector, Assistant Director|
|Number of posts||349|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for different posts|
MPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 349
No. of Posts & their name :
- Sub-Inspector – 300
- Asst Conservator of Forest (Grade-A) – 06
- Vankshetrapaal (Grade-B) – 37
- Assistant Director (Information)/ Information Officer/ Examiner of Books and Publications, G.A.D. – 05
- Superintendent cum Non-Executive Officer – 01
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed :
- Degree from recognized University/ Equivalent for Post 1.
- Degree with Botany/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Physics/ Statistics for Post 2.
- Degree with Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Statistics/ Agriculture for Post 3.
- Degree in Journalism/ Degree with Arts/ Commerce/ Law/ Diploma in Journalism with 3 years experience in relevant field for Post 4.
- Degree of a statutory University with Urdu as a special subject & must have proficiency in writing Urdu articles and correspondence for Post 5.
Age Limit : Candidate’s age should be between :
- 18 to 38 years for Unreserved, 43 years for Reserved candidates, 45 years for PH candidates as on 01-05-2017 for Post 1.
- 18 to 38 years for Unreserved, 43 years for Reserved candidates, 45 years for PH candidates as on 01-08-2017 for Post 2.
- 21 to 38 years for Post 3.
- 38 years for Unreserved and 43 years for reserved candidates as on 01-12-2017 for Post 4.
- 38 years as on 01-12-2017 for Post 5.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of :
- Sub-Inspector in the State Excise Department Main Examination-2017 for Post 1.
- Physical test, Maharashtra Forest Services Main Examination-2017 and Personal Interview for Posts 2 & 3.
- Exam and Personal Interview for Post 4.
- Personal Interview for Post 5.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay :
- Rs. 524/- for Unreserved, Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates, Rs. 24/- for Ex-Serviceman for Posts 1-4.
- Rs.374/- for Unreserved candidates for Post 5.
Salary : Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Dates : Candidates can apply between :
- 05-08-2017 and 19-08-2017 for Post 1.
- 10-08-2017 and 24-08-2017 for Posts 2 & 3.
- 01-08-2017 and 21-08-2017 for Posts 4 & 5.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on Advertisements/Notifications. Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form for future reference.
We have notified you about the MPSC Recruitment for Sub-Inspector, Assistant Director at www.mpsc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in for detailed information.