MPSC Recruitment :- Maharashtra Public Service Commission, briefly abbreviated as MPSC, has announced vacancies for the posts of Law Officer against its official notification “MPSC Recruitment 2017“. According to the notification, there are only 2 vacancies for which the candidates have to compete. Candidates must note that they can apply online from 22-08-2017 to 11-09-2017 and not later than that in order to grab this wonderful opportunity.
MPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Law Officer|
|Number of posts||02|
|Last Date of Application||22-08-2017 to 11-09-2017|
MPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 02
No. of posts & their name :
- Law Officer – 02
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Degree in Law with 5 years experience as an Advocate in the High Court.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ age should not exceed 38 years as on 01-12-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per govt. rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Sieve Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay :
- Rs. 524/- for Unreserved category
- Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates
- Rs. 24/- for Ex-Serviceman
Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
Salary : Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply is 11-09-2017.
- Last date to update SBI Challan is 12-09-2017.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Visit the Vacancies Section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the MPSC Recruitment for Law Officer at www.mpsc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in for detailed information.