MPSC Recruitment :- Maharashtra Public Service Commission, briefly abbreviated as MPSC, has announced vacancies for the posts of Tax Assistant against its official notification “MPSC Recruitment 2017“. According to the notification, there are only 296 vacancies for which the candidates have to compete. Candidates must note that they can apply online before the last date.
MPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Tax Assistant|
|Number of posts||296|
|Last Date of Application||As soon as possible|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 296
No. of posts & their name :
- Tax Assistant
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have attained degree equivalent to typing of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm
Age Limit :
Candidates’ age should not exceed 38 years as on 01-12-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per govt. rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Main Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay :
- Rs. 524/- for Unreserved category
- Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates
- Rs. 24/- for Ex-Serviceman
Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
Salary : Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply is 30 days after notification
- Last date to update SBI Challan is as soon as possible
- Date of Main Exam: 31-12-2017 (Sunday)
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Visit the Vacancies Section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the MPSC Recruitment for 296 Tax Assistant Posts at www.mpsc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in for detailed information. Stay tuned for more updates.