MPSC Recruitment: MPSC- Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for recruiting 69 candidates on the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant, and Tehsildar. Candidates who want to apply they can read the full notification and if they matched eligibility they can apply before the last date which is 18 January 2018.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant, Tehsildar|
|Number of vacancies||69|
|Last day to apply||18 January 2018|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer – 06
- Assistant Director – 08
- Tehsildar – 06
- Assistant Regional Transport officer – 04
- Room Officer – 26
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 16
- Deputy Superintendent – 02
- Assistant Commissioner – 01
Number of vacancies: 69
Candidates who want to apply they must have Graduation Degree, Post-Graduation Degree (MBA), CA from recognized university or Institution.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be less or equal to 38 years counted from 01-04-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Written Exam, Interview, Physical test after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is INR Rs 524/-. and for ST/ SC / PH candidates is INR Rs 324/-. The application fee will be paid through the official website.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get Rs. 15000 – 39100/- for Group A, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- for Group B per month salary according to the organization payroll.
Last Date for Receipt of Application is 18-01-2018.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Instructions to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to apply online for the applicable post.
- They need to visit on official site.
- Read all the guidelines precisely, begin filling the application form.
- Finish the application form and attach important documents if necessary.
- Upload your current photo and mark where it is prescribed.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as MPSC Recruitment for 69 Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant, Tehsildar Posts at www.mpsc.gov.in, if you want to know more please go through the official website for detailed information.