MPSDMA Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority has released an article for total of 02 vacancies of Senior Consultant and Data Entry Operator in the organization. The applications can be submitted through the link available on the website in an online mode. The applications are accepted till 30th November 2019. For more updates on recruitment, go through the details mentioned below.
MPSDMA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority|
|Name of the Job||Senior Consultant and Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||30-11-2019|
MPSDMA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Consultant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have a Graduation Degree with Diploma (Computer)/Master Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 100000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 22000/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: There is a fixed amount of Rs. 200/- which the applicant must pay before applying for the post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 65 years (Post 1) and 35 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsdma.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPSDMA Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, visit the website of the organization www.mpsdma.mp.gov.in.
- Fill the details asked thereafter the read of the important guidelines.
- Put the right information on the right place in the application form.
- Then upload the applicant photograph and signature with the scanned copies of the certificates.
- Pay the fees in the account of the recruiter through a suitable method.
- And finally, submit the application and keep the print out for future reference.
- The hard copy of the form is not required to send at any address.
NOTE: Incomplete application form will not be accepted in any case.