MSCWB Recruitment 2019: We are before you with very great news of the recruitment so that the unemployed candidates having the potentials for the work can do the job. And the same chance is being given by the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission. The total number of vacancies is 95 on the posts of Cashier, Planning Assistant and Sub-Assistant Engineer. The desired candidate can be benefited through an online application not later by 31st December 2019. Check the article mentioned below for the complete information and facts.
MSCWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Cashier, Planning Assistant and Sub-Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||95|
|Last Date to apply||31st December 2019|
MSCWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) – 07
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) – 82
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil) – 02
- Cashier – 01
- Planning Assistant – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Accounts Clerk – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The required qualifications are 10th with DCA/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Master Degree (Geography/Economics/Sociology) from the recognized board/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test, Personality Test, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be received the following amounts which are post wise:
- Rs. 15600-42000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- (Post 1)
- Rs. 9000-40500/- with grade pay of Rs. 4400/- (Post 2-3,5)
- Rs. 5400-25200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2600/- (Post 4,7)
- Rs. 7100-37600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- (Post 6)
Application Fees: The candidates belonging to the General/Obc category must pay Rs. 220/- while for ST/SC candidates Rs. 70/-
Age criteria: The applicant must fulfill the age criteria which is 18-36 years (Post 3,5), 18-40 years (Post 4,7), 18-39 years (Post 6) and maximum 37 years (Post 1-2). The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should log to the website and click on the application section.
- Press the tab to apply online and fill the details in the page opened.
- Then upload the scanned photograph and the signature of the applicant.
- Pay for application and submit the form by the due date.
NOTE: Apply before the due date.