Medical Services Board Recruitment 2019: Medical Services Recruitment Board invites applications on various positions of 3284 Posts. And the due dates are given in the article below as per posts. Candidates interested for posts and hold the required qualifications (complete details of which is described below) can apply. The official link for Online application is at www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Read out the notifications below for more details about the post.
Medical Services Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Nurses, Physiotherapist, and Others|
|Number of vacancies||3284|
|Last Date to apply||Described Below|
Medical Services Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Medical Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Nurses – 2345
- Nurses – 520
- Nurses – 44
- Physiotherapist Grade II – 01
- Assistant Surgeon – 21
- Pharmacist – 353
Last Date to Apply:
- 13th March 2019 – (Post 1)
- 12th March 2019 – (Post 2,3,4 & 5)
- 21st March 2019 – (Post 6)
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Diploma or Degree in Nursing (Post 1,2,3), Degree in Physiotherapy (Post 4), MBBS Degree (Post 5), Diploma in Pharmacy (Post 6) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Certificate Verification, and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be given an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 14000/- ( Post 1,2 & 3 )
- Rs. 36200 to 114800/- (Post 4)
- Rs. 56100 to 177500/- (Post 5 )
- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (post 6)
- For the GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 700/- and Rs. 350/- (Post 3,4) and Rs. 375/- (Post 5) and Rs. 600/- ( Post 6)
- For SC/ST/SCA/DAP(PH) Candidates Rs. 350/- and Rs. 300/- (Post 6)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years (Post 1,2), 18-57 years (Post 3,4), Maximum 57 (Post 5) and 18-30 years (Post 6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- Read the instructions and click on the recruitment section.
- Fill the details in the form which must be complete and accurate.
- Upload the photo, signature and the documents.
- Submit the form on or before the due date.
NOTE: It is beneficial for the applicant to visit the official website from time to time.