MWCD Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Women and Child Development a unit working under the Government of India for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. MWCD has notified that for 05 seats of Consultant and Accountant candidates may file their candidature till 10th June 2019. Form has to be submitted offline only. For detailed information please see the article written below. It holds the educational qualification, selection procedure, application procedure details and important instructions to apply.
MWCD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Name of the Job||Accountant and Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||10th June 2019|
MWCD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant – 02
- Consultant – 03
Last Date to Apply: 10-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Health/ Preventive and Social Medicine/ Nutrition/ Public Administration/ PG degree in Social Studies/ Mass Communication/ Rural Development/ Commerce/ MBA/ CA from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to qualify the interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary per month.
Application Fees: No fee.
Age criteria: For this please refer to the official notification.
Official Website: www.wcd.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to the website www.wcd.nic.in.
- Read the official notification first.
- Download the application form attached along with the notification.
- Fill this form in your own handwriting and attach a photograph along this.
- Finally, post this completely filled application form.
- Attach the photocopies of the credentials as specified in the notification.
- This form has to be posted at the following address: “Shri Parimal Karan, Project Manager, National Nutrition Resource Centre-Central Project Management Unit, National Nutrition Mission, Ministry of Women and Child Development, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001”
NOTE: Applicants are advised to be in touch by visiting us regularly for updates and news regarding the recruitment results.