NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling 154 vacancies for the post of Grade A Officers. Applications can be filled on www.nabard.org starting from 15/01/2020 till 31/01/2020. Make sure that you go through each and every details and follow the instructions specified below.
NABARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Grade A Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||154|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
NABARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)-139
- Assistant Manager (Rajbasha Service)-08
- Assistant Manager (Legal Service)-03
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security Service)-04
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed the minimum specified academic qualification along with prior experience if applicable in a reputed institute.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview of the candidates will be conducted to decide about the recruitment of suitable candidates.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per the rules and regulations governing the payment of remuneration will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: Applicants will be informed about the the payment of application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be as per the government rules.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Fill the online form and after that make sure to upload the required academic credentials.
- Pay the fee as applicable and after that submit the application form.
- Keep the soft copy of the filled application form for future reference with you.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to the office address.