Nagaland Police Recruitment :- A requisite number of job opportunities have been announced by Nagaland Police for the recruitment of employees under Police Department. There are a total of 5 vacant posts for “Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017” for SI (IT) posts. Any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria and is interested may apply offline from 16-08-2017 to 31-08-2017. Candidates must fill the application form positively in this period. All other details relating to vacancy are given ahead.
Nagaland Police Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Nagaland Police|
|Name of the Vacancy||SI (IT)|
|Number of posts||05|
|Last Date of Application||16-08-2017 to 31-08-2017|
Nagaland Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 05
No. of posts & their name :
- SI (IT) – 05
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
Go through the official notification for details relating to age limit.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be shortlisted, post which they will be called for a Test.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only as exam fee at the time of submission of his/ her application.
Salary will be offered according to the prevailing norms.
Important Dates :
Candidates can apply from 16-08-2017 to 31-08-2017.
How to apply for Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Attach the latest passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application form.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Police headquarters, Nagaland, Kohima, Room No. 321
We have notified you about the Nagaland Police Recruitment for SI(IT) Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further details.