National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission Assam issued an official notification for the engagement of the candidates on the following 173 vacant posts of Medical Officer. Desirous candidates may fill the application form online only. Applications will be accepted till 12th June 2019. Candidates in their own interest may see the following notification having the educational qualification, age required, pay scale to be offered to the selected candidates along with some important infromation required to apply for this vacancy. official website for NHM Assam is www.nrhmassam.in.
National Health Mission Assam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission Assam|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||173|
|Last Date to apply||12th June 2019|
National Health Mission Assam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission Assam
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer – 151
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) – 22
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 12-06-2019
- Post 2: 10-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess a minimum qualification of MBBS (Post 1), BAMS (Post 2) from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination /personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.40,000/- (Post 1), Rs.30,500/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-62 years as on 01-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nrhmassam.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nrhmassam.in.
- Read the notification and check the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Eligible candidates may fill the application form up to 12th or 10th June 2019 (post-wise).
- In the form fill the details as per the 10th class certificate.
- Upload the documents, signature along with the passport size color photograph.
- Form is required to submit till the last date.
- Keep the hard copy of fillled application form safely for future use if required.
NOTE: No need to send the application form hard copy to the NHM.