National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2019: National Human Rights Commission is again interested in hiring of candidates for its various departmental operations.The Commission has invited candidates to apply in the offline mode for 13 various posts of Librarian,Documentation Officer,Research Assistant,Assistant Registrar.Applicants must make sure to go through all the important information and instructions carefully before filling the application form.Applications are accepted till 10th June 2019 only.
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Job||Librarian,Documentation Officer,Research Assistant,Assistant Registrar|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||10th June 2019|
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Human Rights Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Librarian,Documentation Officer,Research Assistant,Assistant Registrar
Last Date to Apply: 10th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate must have qualified the minimum educational qualification for the said post published above.
Selection Procedure: The mode of selection is through written test and personal interview only.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will be paid handsomely with competitive remuneration as per the organizational rules only.
Application Fees: There is no application fee to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: The candidate must be of age less than 56 years as on the last date of application.
Official Website: www.nhrc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website www.nhrc.nic.in and take a printout of the official format of application form.
- Fill the necessary details of the candidate to be filled in the application form with blue ball pen in his own handwriting only.
- Paste the passport size latest white background photo of the applicant and sign in the signature column and cross sign on the pasted photo.
- Send the application form along with copies of educational qualification certificates to: Under Secretary (Estt), NHRC, Manav Adhikaar Bhavan, Block-C,GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi -110023
NOTE: Applications must be sent well in advance so as to reach latest by last date 10th June 2019.