Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment: The Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has published a new job notification in order to advertise the vacancies for the posts of Apprentice trainee to work with the organization. The organization wants skilled contenders for the vacant positions. The application process for the 318 vacancies has already started and interested candidates must apply online on or before 21st September 2018 to participate in the recruitment process. To get further information regarding the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2018, the candidates should go through the article given below that contains all the important details.
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice trainee|
|Number of vacancies||318|
|Last date to apply||21st September 2018|
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Number Of Posts: 318
Name Of The Posts:
- Apprentice trainee
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 8th or Class 10th passed with ITI from a recognized board/ institute to be considered eligible.
Selection Process: The eligible contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Personal interview/ Skill test.
Age criteria: Candidates born between 01-04-1999 to 31-03-2006 can apply for the vacancy. Age relaxation of any kind will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Salary: The candidates who will get selected will get a good salary.
Application fee: There is no application fee for participation in the recruitment process.
Important Dates: The last date for the application form is 21st September 2018.
Official Website: www.bhartiseva.com
Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2018:
- The applicants are required to submit an online application form from the official website of the recruiter.
- The contenders have to fill the form correctly with all the details regarding the name, address, qualification details, experience details and upload any documents mentioned in the form.
- Incorrect details in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form, so check twice before submitting.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- The contenders can visit the official website and read the official notification for more details.
Note: This is all information we have concerning the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 notification. For future updates about this recruitment or any new opportunities, please visit our website and stay tuned.