NCERT Recruitment :- National Council of Educational Research and Training, a widely accepted publication for educating students, has released an official notification “NCERT Recruitment 2017” in order to hire candidates for the posts of Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 54 posts on full time basis. All those candidates who wish to grab the golden opportunity of working in the capital city Delhi may apply offline on or before 15-09-2017.
NCERT Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Vacancy||Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Number of posts||54|
|Last Date of Application||15-09-2017|
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 54
No. of posts & their name :
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 31
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 23
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed :
- 35 years for TGT
- 40 years for PGT
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4600 and 4800/- for Entry Scale
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4800 and 5400/- for Senior Scale
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 5400 and 6600/- for Selection Scale
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 15-09-2017.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website in hard copy format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form with Black Ball Point pen.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Section Officer, Recruitment Section-I, NCERT, New Delhi
We have notified you about the NCERT Recruitment for 54 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Posts at www.ncert.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in for detailed information.
View the detailed official notification for the recruitment.