North Central Railway Recruitment 2019: North Central Railway (NCR) central dominated authority has decides to employ for its 529 Vacant posts of Station Master and Assistant Loco Pilot. Fill the Online application before the 28th of December 2019.
North Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Station Master and Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Number of vacancies||529|
|Last Date to apply||28-12-2019|
North Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Station Master – 05
- Goods Guards – 53
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elec/Mech) – 50
- Sr Clerk cum Typist – 51
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 59
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 104
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – 66
- Trains Clerk (Optg) – 09
- Junior Translator (Rajbhasha) – 10
- JE/Mech. Workshop – 05
- JE/Electrical/Design Drawing and Estimation – 04
- JE/Track Machine – 44
- Tech-III/C&W (Mech) – 04
- Tech-III/Track Machine – 65
Last Date to Apply: 28-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The person can apply for these posts if he/she holds 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/Master Degree with Diploma (Translation) from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the CBT or Written Exam, Aptitude/Speed/Skill Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Level 6 for Post 1, 9-12 per month
- Level 5 for Post 2,4,5 per month
- Level 2 for Post 3,7,8,13,14 per month
- Level 3 for Post 6 per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not having more than 42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Log to the website of the organization www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Complete details should be filled in the form by the applicant.
- Then upload the documents at this step inclusion of signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Submit the application before the ending of its due date.
NOTE: Took a continuous visit to the website of the organization to know about the latest updates.