NHAI Recruitment:Recently, a new job notification about the NHAI Recruitment 2018 which has been released by the National Highways Authority of India. There are only 09 vacant vacancies for the posts of Deputy Manager and Hindi Translator. Thus the aspirants must apply as soon as possible. The interested contenders may apply by submitting offline application form on or before the ending date i.e., 30th May 2018. The contenders must note that they must post the form before the ending date. The aspirants who want to know more about the new job vacancy can read the article mentioned in the below section.
NHAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager and Hindi Translator|
|Number of vacancies||09 posts|
|Last day to apply||30th May 2018|
NHAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of vacancies: Deputy Manager and Hindi Translator
Number of the Post:09
- Deputy Manager(Vigilance)-02
- Hindi Translator-03
- Junior Hindi Translator-03
If the aspirant want to apply then he must hold Graduation Degree/ Master Degree(Any/ Library Science) from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
The aspirants age must be less or equal to 56 years counted from 30th May 2018. As per the rules, age relaxation is admissible for the reserved categories only.
The aspirants who will be selected will be provided with high grade of salary packages of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-(Post 1), Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/ 4600/ 4800/- (Post 2-4) per month.
The closing date for receiving the offline application form is 30th May 2018.
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Instructions to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, the contenders have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then they must fill the application form with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, etc.
- The contenders must note that they must fill the form completely by themselves only.
- Then attach the copies of the credential documents mentioned in the format.
- Submit the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization before the closing date.
- For more details regarding the notification, the aspirants can visit the official website of the organization.
According to my knowledge, this was the best information regarding the NHAI Recruitment 2018 at www.nhai.gov.in For more updates, visit the official website of the organization. Stay tuned and keep sharing.