National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India responsible especially for the maintenance of a network of National Highways decides to fill the 30 vacant posts of Deputy Manager. The skilled and interested person can submit the application in an Online mode through the portal of NHAI. The due date for the submission of form is 31st October 2019 and no chance after the due of application. For complete details about the pay scale, application procedure, age level, and many others keep a strict eye on the article given below.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||31-10-2019|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 30
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Degree in Civil Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the GATE Score-2019, Interaction, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consisting of Rs. 15600 to 39100/- with a grade pay i.e. Rs.5400/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Log to the website of organization www.nhai.gov.in
- Fill up the form with the details regarding the personal and curriculum of the applicant.
- Upload the necessary documents along with the photograph and signature in the form.
- After a careful review, submit the application by clicking on the submit button.
- Retain the print of the form to be needed in the future.
- The hard copy of a form is not required to send anywhere.
NOTE: It is important to step to check the new updates on the website again and again.