National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India a unit of govt of India works under the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has decided to employ 30 efficient and capable candidates to perform the job of Young Professional. The last date fixed by the organization is 23rd of August 2019. To attain more details about the post, check the below-given article carefully.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||23rd of August 2019|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional (Legal) – 30
Last Date to Apply: 23rd of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Desired candidate must have Degree in Law from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit-based on CLAT – 2018.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 60000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 23rd August 2019.
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Important Instructions to apply for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the website of the organization www.nhai.org
- Read the important instructions there and fill-up the online form.
- Put the details in the columns given in the form of the name, address, qualifications, experience, caste, etc.
- Upload the photograph in the scanned form with the signature on the application form.
- At last, submit the application after look upon it by the due date.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for security purpose.
- Do not send the hard copy of the form at any specified address.
NOTE: Candidate must continuously visit the website of the organization to know the latest updates.