NHAI Recruitment :- National Highways Authority of India, an important government organisation has come up with enormous job opportunities against its official notification “NHAI Recruitment 2017“. There are 49 vacancies on full time basis for the posts of Deputy Manager, Parliament Assistant and Chief General Manager. All the aspirants should make the most of this opportunity and apply before the notification expires.
NHAI Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Deputy Manager, Parliament Assistant|
|Number of posts||49|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
NHAI Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Total no. of vacancies : 49
No. of posts & their name :
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 40
- Chief General Manager (Technical) – 04
- Parliament Assistant – 01
- Deputy Manager (Information Technology) – 04
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Engineering Degree for Post 1, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Engineering Degree, PG Diploma for Posts 2-4 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed :
- 30 years for Post 1
- 56 years for Posts 2-3
- 35 years for Post 4
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on :
- Written Exam and Personal Interview for Post 1
- GATE-Score and Personal Interview for Posts 2-4
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a grade pay of 5400/-
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is :
- 28-10-2017 for Post 1
- 05-10-2017 for Posts 2-3
- 30-11-2017 for Post 4
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017
Posts 1,4 :
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
Posts 2-3 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
Col. S.S. Kapur (Retd), General Manager (HR/Admn)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
We have notified you about the NHAI Recruitment for 49 Deputy Manager, Parliament Assistant Posts at www.nhai.org and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.nhai.org for detailed information.
Post 4 :
Apply Online for the recruitment.