National Housing Bank Recruitment 2019: National Housing Bank has released the official notification for the 15 Posts of Assistant Manager. The interested candidate can check the eligibility criteria if he/she is searching for the job. The decision to apply for the post must be before 28th March 2019 as it is the due date for Online application of Post. The link for application is available at www.nhb.org.in. Read out the paragraph given below for details information about the recruitment.
National Housing Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Housing Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||28th March 2019|
National Housing Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Housing Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 15
Last Date to Apply: 28th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate interested in the post must have a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: The selection will take place on the basis of Online Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: A good pay package will be provided to the selected candidate i.e. Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.nhb.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Log on the website of the organization www.nhb.org.in
- Select there ‘What’s New’ and after it goes to Applications for the Post of Manager.
- Read out the instructions there and fill the form.
- Fill the details about the name, address, experiences, and others details in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- Finally, submit the form before its due date.
NOTE: All the latest updates about the post will be published on the official website so check it time to time.