National Health Mission Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission invites the applications in an Online mode in order to fill the 4358 Posts of Senior Laboratory Supervisor, Lab Technician, AYUSH Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and ANM. Ending date of application is 05th October and 19th September 2019. To know in brief read the contents given below.
National Health Mission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||Senior Laboratory Supervisor, Lab Technician, AYUSH Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, and ANM|
|Number of vacancies||4358|
|Last Date to apply||05th October and 19th September 2019|
National Health Mission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Laboratory Supervisor – 213
- Laboratory Technician – 377
- AYUSH Medical Officer – 710
- Dental Surgeon – 42
- Feeding Demonstrator – 50
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 187
- Staff Nurse – 760
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) – 2019
Last Date to Apply: 05th October & 19th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th with ANM/GNM/B.Sc (Nursing)/a Diploma or Degree (Medical Lab Technology)/ B.Sc or BPT with Computer Course/ B.Sc./BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS from the recognized university, institute or board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 20000/- (Post 1,6), Rs. 15000/- (Post 2), Rs. 20000 or Rs. 25000/- (Post 3,7), Rs. 30000/- (Post 4), Rs. 14000/- (Post 5) and Rs. 12000/- (Post 6) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Health Mission Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should read the instructions on the web page of organization.
- Fill the details in the application form (name , address, qualifications) in the form.
- Upload the passport size photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Submit the application on the portal and keep the hard copy of the form for further need.
NOTE: It is necessary to be updated with the latest notifications.