National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency is in need for 62 eligible and broad mind candidates for the posts of Inspector and Sub Inspector. The candidates holds the required qualifications as already mentioned in official notification can submit the application in Offline form by the post of application form at the fixed address. Interested person must read the complete details once before its application.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||62|
|Last Date to apply||12th April 2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 26
- Sub Inspector – 36
Last Date to Apply: 12th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for a job can have a job but he/she must be the Officer of Cent./State Govt./Universities/PSUs/UT/Semi Government or have a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package given below:
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- per month (Post 1)
- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- per month (Post 2)
Application Fees: Go through the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 12th April 2019.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the official website i.e. www.nia.gov.in
- Select the ‘RecruitmentRe & Training’ on the below left side.
- Select the recruitment notice and check complete details about the posts.
- Then fill the application form in complete sense (No column should be left out otherwise form will stands cancelled)
- Attach the mandatory documents and send the application form to the following address. The SP(Adm.), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Regular visit is must to be in touch of latest information.