NIRT Recruitment 2017: – NIRT which full abbreviation is National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis has decided to recruit for the post of Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant. There are 23 vacant seats for which the recruitment is taking place, so all the aspirants who meet their terms and regulations can apply either online or offline before 17th April 2017.
NIRT Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at RDD (Rural Development Department) Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis|
|Name of the Vacancy||Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant|
|Number of Posts||23|
|Last date of application||17th April 2017|
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientist B Medical||04|
|3||Project Technical Officer||02|
|4||Project Technical Assistant||03|
|5||Project Technician III||05|
|6||Data Entry Operator||02|
|7||Project Administrative Assistant||01|
|8||Project Accounts/Finance Assistant||02|
Candidate having 12th, Graduation, Diploma in Nursing, Bachelor’s degree, MBBS degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not be more than 35 years as on 30.03.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs.61,000-7,875/- for Post 1,Rs.31,500/‐ for Post 2,Rs.32,000/‐ for Post 3,7,8,Rs.31,000/‐ Rs.18,000/‐ for Post 5,6 by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 17.04.2017
How to apply online for NIRT Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below
- Aspirants has to go through the official website Homepage
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address etc.
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given.
Click Here for New Notification of Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
Each and every aspirant should go through the official notification carefully for the related details to NIRT (National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 23 Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant Posts, and visit www.nirt.res.in for more information.