North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018: Job seekers must note that the North Delhi Municipal Corporation has recently advertised requirement of candidates for the vacant posts of Senior Resident & Junior Resident. There are 33 vacancies available within the organization for the post mentioned above for which the organization wants to hire skilled and qualified candidates. The candidates who are interested and meet all the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview for the vacancy. To know more important details about the available posts for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below before participating in the recruitment process.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Date of Interview||17th September 2018|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Name of the posts:
- Senior Resident – 11 posts
- Junior Resident – 22 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a PG Degree / Diploma, and registered with the Delhi Medical Council to be eligible for Senior Resident post whereas candidates should have any degree, and registered with the Delhi Medical Council to be eligible for the Junior Resident post.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years on the date of consideration. Age relaxation for any reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the organizational rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of the interview.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidates as per the prevailing NDMC norms.
- For General Category candidates: Rs.1000
- For Reserved Category (SC, ST) candidates: Rs.500
- For candidates with disability: NIL
- Payment Mode: Bank Draft/ Pay Order.
Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018:
- Any candidates who are interested in participating in the recruitment process have to attend the walk-in interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the interview.
- Read the official notification to know all the details about the recruitment.
- Report at the venue of the interview with all your documents, original as well as photocopies.
Venue for the interview: Block, Vth Floor, Hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.