North Eastern Railway Recruitment: Another advertisement issued by Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur for the purpose to select some hardworking and eligible job seekers for Sports Quota. They have organised this process so as to select 21 candidates. Those who find this job attractive can apply online before the last date i.e.28 November 2017. Detailed description about the notification is shown below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Sports Quota|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last day to apply||28 November 2017|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Sports Quota (Group C)
Number of vacancies: 21
- Athletics (Men): 02 Posts
- Hockey (Women): 02 Posts
- Cricket (Men): 01 Post
- Badminton (Men): 01 Post
- Swimming (Men): 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Men): 02 Posts
- Hand-Ball (Men): 02 Posts
- Hand-Ball (Women): 02 Posts
- Wrestling (Men): 01 Post
- Wrestling (Women): 01 Post
- Weight Lifting (Women): 01 Post
- Basket Ball (Women): 03 Posts
- Volley Ball (Men): 02 Posts
Candidates who want to apply they must have 10+2 in Science i.e. Maths or Physics from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2018.
Candidates have to qualify for trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements
General / OBC categories candidates have to pay INR Rs. 500/- and INR Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD, Women, Minorities and EBC candidates. The application fee will be in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favor of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, NE Railway, payable at Gorakhpur
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that job.
Official Address: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 13-11-2017 between 09:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 28-11-2017 between 09:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below address before or on the envelope should be superscribed as “Sports Quota 2017-187″ by ordinary post.
Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No.14, Gorakhpur (UP)-273012
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details from the official website before applying for North Eastern Railway Recruitment for 21 Sports Quota Posts at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.