North Western Railway Recruitment :- A requisite number of job opportunities have been announced by North Western Railway for work in Ajmer. The organisation invites application forms for the posts of Sports Person on full time basis, with job locations all over India. There are 21 vacancies for “North Western Railway Recruitment 2017“. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e. 18-09-2017 positively. Candidates are required to go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
North Western Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sports Person|
|Number of posts||21|
|Last Date of Application||18-09-2017|
North Western Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 21
No. of posts & their name :
- Sports Person – 21
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by a Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes), application fee is Rs. 250/-
- Rs. 5200- 20200/- with a grade pay of 2400/2800/- for Level 4/5
- Rs. 5200- 20200/- with a grade pay of 1,900/2,000/- for Level 2/3
Official Website : www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 18-09-2017.
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill the application form with Black Ball Point Pen.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Asst. Personnel Officer (Rectt.),Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opposite DRM office, Jaipur-302006
We have provided you all the information about North Western Railway Recruitment for Sports Person at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in for detailed information.