North Western Railway Recruitment: North Western Railway just notified about new recruitment on their official website and for this they will recruit the best candidates for the job of Assistant Manager. Candidates who have eligibility they can appear in 1164 vacant seats. Candidates must keep in mind that no application fee will be valid after the last date which is 29 November 2017.
North Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||1164|
|Last day to apply||29 November 2017|
North Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 1164
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Ajmer: 153 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bikaner: 168 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Jaipur: 84 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Jodhpur: 39 Posts
- B.T.C Carriage, Ajmer: 210 Posts
- B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer: 126 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop, Bikaner: 90 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop, Jodhpur: 294 Posts
Candidates who have done their 10th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and also they also have National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their 15-24 years as on 30-10-2017. Age relaxation for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Merit List after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they have to pay INR Rs.100/- and for SC/ ST categories candidates have to pay NIL. The application fee has been pay through online mode/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who qualify for this will get the amount of INR Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month as salary.
Candidates should remember the Last Date to Apply Online: 29-11-2017.
Official Website: www.rrcjaipur.in
Instructions to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee, if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
We have given you all the basic and necessary details about North Western Railway Recruitment for 1164 Apprentice Posts at www.rrcjaipur.in.