Northern Railway Recruitment :- A requisite number of job opportunities have been announced by Northern Railway in the form of “Northern Railway Recruitment 2017” for hiring employees for Senior Resident posts in various departments. The unveiled notification has announced vacancies for only 14 posts for which any candidate can apply through direct recruitment process i.e. the candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 23rd and 24th days of August, 2017 to benefit from this wonderful opportunity.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Resident|
|Number of posts||14|
|Last Date of Application||23-08-2017, 24-08-2017|
Northern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 14
No. of posts & their name : Senior Resident
- Medicine – 02
- Surgery – 01
- Orthopeadics – 02
- Anaesthesia – 02
- ENT – 01
- Pediatrics – 02
- Oncology – 01
- Ophthalmology – 01
- Pathology – 02
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed:
- Post Graduation Degree in Genl. Surgery, recognised by MCI for Post 7
- Post Graduation Degree/ DM/ DNB recognised by MCI in the Specialty/ Post Graduation Diploma recognised by MCI in the Specialty for remaining all posts.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age of:
- 33 years for Post Graduate Degree Holders as on the date of advertisement.
- 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree Holders as on the date of advertisement.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
Salary : Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Important Dates :
- Date of interview : 23-08-2017 and 24-08-2017.
- Reporting Time : 08.30 a.m.
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
- The details of venue are as given below :
Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
We have notified you about the Northern Railway Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for detailed information.