NPSC Recruitment :- Nagaland Public Service Commission invites online application forms for a wide range of posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Technical Assistant, Inspector of Taxes, Stenographer and many others. There are 78 vacant posts for “Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment” for which any candidate who fulfills the vacancy requirements may apply on or before the last date which happens to be 08-09-2017 and 16-08-2017.
NPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Technical Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||78|
|Last Date of Application||08-09-2017, 16-08-2017|
NPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 78
No. of posts & their name :
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – 12
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 02
- Block Development Officer – 02
- Secretariat Assistant – 35
- Assistant Jailor – 02
- Labour Inspector – 02
- Technical Assistant – 03
- Research Assistant – 04
- Assistant Archivist – 01
- Inspector of Taxes – 07
- Stenographer Grade -II – 01
- Steno Grade -III – 04
- Stenographer Grade -III – 03
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed :
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, including Divinity from a recognized University for Posts 1-10
- Graduation in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing for Post 11
- Graduation with six months Diploma in Computer Operation and one year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m for Post 12
- Pre- University/ HSSLC with 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in Typing for Post 13.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age of 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, Government employees as per rules.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 310 /- (Rs. 350/- for CSC candidates) for Posts 1-10 and examination fee of Rs. 300 /- for Posts 11-13.
Salary : Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.nagaland.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Candidates can apply from 08-08-2017 to 08-09-2017 for Posts 1-10.
- Last date to apply is 16-08-2017 for Posts 11-13.
How to apply for NPSC Recruitment 2017
Posts 1-10 :
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
Posts 11-13 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, New Capital Complex, Kohima-797001, Nagaland
We have provided you all the information about NPSC Recruitment for Technical Assistant, Stenographer at www.nagaland.gov.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.nagaland.gov.in for further details.