Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway the longest railway network to connect a majority of persons decided to place 118 educated and trained candidates for the post of Multi Taskin Staff. Applications are submitted in an Online way for the above-specified post. To get more about the application fees, selection process and much more, take a read inside the article specified below.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of vacancies||118|
|Last Date to apply||15th October 2019|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 118
Last Date to Apply: 15th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Desired and the interested person can apply only if he/she has qualified 10th with ITI/Diploma (Food Beverage/Food & Beverages Guest Service/Bakery & Confectionery/Food Production) from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Level 1 per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Women/Minorities and EBC candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.rrcnr.org
Important Instructions to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application in an online mode on the portal.
- Fill the exact and accurate information as per the guidelines defined.
- Upload the mandatory documents with the signature and photograph.
- Deposit the application fees and submit the application before the due date.
- The hard copy of the application form required not to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate should check the notification page on the portal regularly. Applicant must review the details filled in the form as no change can be made once an application is submitted.