National Safety Council Recruitment 2019: We are very glad to bring in the notice of our readers about the recruitment on 01 Vacant post of Technical Officer. The candidate is in need for a job can submit the Offline application. The due date for the receipt of offline application is 01st July 2019. All the candidates which are keen to apply for the post can read the notification given below carefully.
National Safety Council Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Safety Council|
|Name of the Job||Technical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||01st July 2019|
National Safety Council Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Safety Council
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 01st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e Degree in Engineering with Diploma or PG Diploma in Industrial Safety & Enviroment Management from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done solely on the basis of Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400/- per month.
Application Fees: The desired candidate must check out the notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nsc.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Safety Council Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant must fill the details in the prescribed form as given on the website.
- The details in the form must include about the name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Attach the Xerox copies of the documents along the application form.
- The application form must also include the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After the careful review, post the complete filled application form to the below specified address. Director General, National Safety Council, 98 – A, Sector – 15, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614
NOTE: All the candidates must keep themselves in touch of recent updates on the official website.