Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019: Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY) offers 145 Vacancies to diploma holders for the posts of Apprentices. Online applications can be submitted through the portal by the 01st of December 2019. To get further details to read the notification specified below carefully.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Naval Ship Repair Yard|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||145|
|Last Date to apply||01st December 2019|
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Ship Repair Yard
Name of The Posts:
- Shipwright (Wood) – 06
- Electrician – 12
- Electronics Mechanic – 15
- Fitter – 04
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance – 04
- Instrument Mechanic – 04
- Machinist – 02
- Marine Engine Fitter – 06
- Building Maintenance Technician – 06
- Mechanic Diesel – 11
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 03
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 12
- Mechanic Ref and AC – 10
- Painter (General) – 04
- Pipe Fitter – 10
- Tailor (General) – 03
- Turner – 03
- Sheet Metal Worker – 06
- Welder (Gas & Mechanic) – 12
- Rigger – 05
- Shipwright Steel – 10
Last Date to Apply: 01st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 08th/10th with ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written/Trade Exam, Document Verification/Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a package of Rs. 9000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 14-21 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st April 2020.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019:
- An applicant is required to put the complete details in the online application form.
- After uploading the relevant documents, signature, and photograph in the scanned form, submit the application.
- Take the print out of the form and then send it to the following specified address. The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308.
- No chance is there once the due date of application lapse.
NOTE: The applicant may visit the website of the organization for further updates.