National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2019: We are with immense pleasure to inform all of you about the recruitment in the National Technical Research Organisation. The recruitment notice is for 127 Vacancies on the posts of Technical Assistant. Applications are invited in Online mode till 04th April 2019 on the link at www.ntro.gov.in. The complete and accurate details regarding the selection procedure, pay scale, age limit, etc. is given in the paragraph below.
National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||127|
|Last Date to apply||04th April 2019|
National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Technical Research Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 127
Last Date to Apply: 04th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have Diploma in Engineering/Technology or Bachelor Degree from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam (Tier I & II).
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400/- per month.
Application Fees: Candidate must read out the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ntro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NTRO Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the official website of the organization.
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ on the web page.
- Select ‘Online application for Technical Assistant Exam’
- Read the instructions and fill the details in the form about applicant.
- Fill details about name, address, qualifications, experiences, etc. of the candidate.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- The necessary educational documents are required to be uploaded too.
- Submit the online form and take out the print copy of form for future.
NOTE: The candidate must remember to check latest notifications on the official website related to the post.