NWCMC Recruitment 2017: – A promising job for all candidates in the form of Nanded Waghala City Municipal Corporation (NWCMC) for the post of Accountant, Technician. There have 11 vacant seats for which the organization has been searching the desirable candidates capable enough of handling the organization’s work. A candidate has to fill the application whether it is Online or Offline mode on or before the last date
NWCMC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at OSSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Nanded Waghala City Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Accountant, Technician|
|Number of Posts||11|
|Last date of application||As soon as possible|
NWCMC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Physician / General Medicare||01|
Candidate having 12th, M.Pharma. Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board / University may apply for this job.
A candidate who wants to apply must remember that their upper age limit should not exceed 38 years as on 01-01-2017.
A candidate has to qualify in Interview, Skill Test for getting selected in that recruitment.
Not applicable for this post.
Salary will be INR Rs. 50,000/- for Post 1-5, Rs. 27,000/- for Post 6, Rs. 10,000/- for Post 7,8, Rs. 10,500/- for Post 9.
How to apply online for NWCMC Recruitment 2017
- You have to visit the homepage and find the suitable link
- Visit that link and complete the application form
- At first, you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After the registration, you will get your login id and password also
- Give all the details and then log in again to fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill the application form and then submit it
- Candidate can also take the printout of application for the future purpose.
Click Here for New Notification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
We have notified you all about the NWCMC Recruitment for 11 Accountant, Technician Posts at www.nwcmc.gov.in and also advise you to visit official website i.e. www.nwcmc.gov.in once for detailed information.