National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2019: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) invites the online applications from skilled and capable candidates to fill up 73 Vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer and LDC. Candidate interested for job must apply online through www. nwda.gov.in before 22nd February 2019. Check more about it in the below presented article.
National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Water Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer & LDC|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||22nd February 2019|
National Water Development Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Water Development Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer – 25
- Junior Accountant – 07
- Stenographer Gr-II – 08
- Lower Division Clerk – 33
Last Date to Apply: 22nd February 2019
Educational Qualifications: The required qualifications for the posts is 10th/12th Diploma in Engineering/Diploma in Commerce from the recognized board, university or institute
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package postwise as below:
- Post 1 – Rs. 35400 to 112400/-
- Post 2 – Rs. 29200 to 92300/-
- Post 3 – Rs. 25500 to 81100/-
- Post 4 – Rs. 19900 t0 63200/-
- Rs. 650/- for General and Obc candidates.
- SC/ST/PH candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of candidate age is 22nd February 2019.
Official Website: www.nwda.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2019 :
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload the mandatory documents along photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must update themselves regarding latest notifications.