Office of District Basic Education Officer Recruitment 2019: Office of District Basic Education Officer announced about the recruitment policy for the selection of skilled and capable candidate. For this, the organization has to invited Offline applications for 34 Vacant posts of Teacher, Warden, Peon and Assistant Cook. The person with the required eligibility can submit the application form in offline mode on or before 10th July 2019. To have a brief overview of the particulars of the post, please have a look inside the article given below.
Office of District Basic Education Officer Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of District Basic Education Officer, Aligarh|
|Name of the Job||Teacher, Warden, Peon, Assistant Cook|
|Number of vacancies||34|
|Last Date to apply||10th July 2019|
Office of District Basic Education Officer Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of District Basic Education Officer, Aligarh
Name of The Posts:
- Warden – 01
- Full-Time Teacher – 15
- Part Time Teacher – 06
- Peon – 02
- Watchman – 03
- Chief Cook – 02
- Assistant Cook – 05
Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate want to apply for the post must have the qualifications i.e 08th/LT/PGDCA/BCA/B.Sc(CS)/Graduation Degree with B.Ed from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Performance in the Merit List and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package as shown below:
- Rs. 27500/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 22000/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 9800/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 5750/- (Post 4,5) per month
- Rs. 6900/- (Post 6) per month
- Rs. 5175/- (Post 7) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 30-45 years (Post 1), 25-45 years (Post 2-7) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.aligarh.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Office of District Basic Education Officer Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should fill the details in the prescribed application form as per the instructions.
- The copies of the original documents have to be uploaded along with the form.
- Finally, post the form to the following address. Office of District Basic Education Officer, Near Block Resource Centre, Lodha, Bimanagar, In front of TVS Showroom, Suitmile Square, Aligarh.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously visit the official website for regular updates.