Office Of The District Judge Recruitment: The newest recruitment article published by the government organization Office Of The District Judge Hooghly announced the availability of vacant posts in the organization for the Stenographer, LDC, Process Server, Group-D posts. There are a total of 39 vacancies available for the posts mentioned above for which any eligible candidates can apply until the application process is open. The candidates who wish to participate in the recruitment process to have a chance of getting employed by the upstanding organization have to submit an online application form before the last date 29th January 2019. Candidates are requested to find out more information about the Office Of The District Judge Recruitment such as the age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, etc, in the article below.
Office Of The District Judge Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office Of The District Judge Hooghly|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, LDC, Process Server, Group-D|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||29-01-2019|
Office Of The District Judge Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office Of The District Judge Hooghly
Name of the posts:
- English Stenographer – 06
- Lower Division Clerk – 07
- Process Server – 03
- Group-D (Peon/ Farash/ Dayguard/ Nightguard) – 13
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply for this job must have passed 8th/ 10th with a certificate in computer training from a verified board/ institution.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18- 40 years on the date 01-01-2018 to be considered as eligible.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Stenography/ Typing Test, Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be given an attractive salary of Rs. 7100 – 37600 (post 1), Rs. 5400- 25200 (posts 2,3), Rs. 4900 – 16200 (post 4) by the recruiter.
- For Posts 1,2: Rs. 300 (Other candidates), Rs. 250 (SC/ ST/ PWD candidates)
- For Posts 3,4: Rs. 250 (Other candidates), Rs. 200 (SC/ ST/ PWD candidates)
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates are required to submit their applications before 29-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for Office Of The District Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of the organization and submit an online application form.
- The web address for the organization’s website is given above.
- Once on the website, navigate to the careers section and open the link for this recruitment process.
- Fill all the required fields of the form with your information and submit the form before the deadline approaches.
Note: That is all we have regarding the Office Of The District Judge Recruitment process at the moment. To know more regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.