OIL Recruitment :- Oil India Limited, a well known government corporation has notified for procurement of employees on contractual basis in Jodhpur. “OIL Recruitment 2017” states that there are only 2 vacancies for the posts of Field Chemists. Any candidate who fulfills the vacancy requirements may attend the walk-in interview on or before the last date i.e. 27-09-2017. Candidates are required to go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
OIL Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Field Chemists|
|Number of posts||02|
|Last Date of Application||27-09-2017|
OIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 02
No. of posts & their name :
- Field Chemists – 02
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Engineering Degree/ Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Visit the official website for details regarding age limit.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to attend the walk-in interview is 27-09-2017.
How to apply for OIL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, self attested xerox copies, two recent passport size photographs, two copies of CV and filled in application form (if required).
- The details of venue are as given below :
Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, Jodhpur – 342005
We have provided you all the information about OIL Recruitment for 02 Field Chemists Posts at www.oil-india.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.oil-india.com for further details.