OPSC Recruitment 2017: – Odisha Public service Commission has invited candidates for the posts of Asst Public Prosecutor. There are 192 vacant seats to be filled by eligible candidates. This recruitment is taking place as OPSC Recruitment 2017 and will be carrying out till 05th May, means no forms would be submitted thereafter.
OPSC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at UKPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Odisha Public service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Asst Public Prosecutor|
|Number of Posts||192|
|Last date of application||05th May 2017|
OPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Category wise Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Scheduled Caste (SC)||34|
|3||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||47|
|4||Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)||23|
Candidate having Bachelor’s Degree in Law or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 21-35 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written examination
- Viva voce test
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
Application fee has been payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary will be disclosed at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-04-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-05-2017 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at Any SBI Branch: 08-05-2017
How to apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to visit the official websites opsc.gov.in
- Open Application form and read the instructions for filling the application form
- Fill the details and Register yourself
- After registration candidate will get the Login Id and password on their email id and contact no
- You have to upload recent photograph and signature.
- A candidate has to pay the application fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Challan.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
So this is all we have about the recruitment of OPSC (Odisha Public service Commission) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 192 Asst Public Prosecutor Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official website which is www.opsc.gov.in