OPSC Recruitment 2018: All candidates looking for good government jobs will be thrilled to hear about this upcoming chance to find work with a prestigious organization. The Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications from all eligible candidates in their organization for Civil Services Exam. The registration process has started for participation in the recruitment process. Candidates can apply online for the 218 vacancies announced for the recruitment after they have read the official notification to determine if they are eligible before they apply for the vacancy. Any interested candidate has to submit the form before or on 3rd October 2018. You can find out more details about the OPSC Recruitment 2018 such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Services Exam|
|Number of vacancies||218|
|Date of the interview||3rd October 2018|
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts:
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group A (Junior Branch) – 60
- Odisha Police Service, Group A (Junior Branch) – 15
- Odisha Finance Service, Group A (Junior Branch) – 21
- Odisha Co-operative Service, (ARCS/ AGCS) Group B – 06
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group B – 61
- Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service, Group B – 39
- Odisha Employment Service, Group B – 16
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university/institute.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 21- 32 Years on the date 01-01-2018 to be eligible for applying for the vacancy. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the written exam (pre & mains), personality test and personal interview.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 300
- For SC/ ST candidates of Odisha/ PWD/ ExSM: NIL
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome monthly salary of Rs. 56100 (post 1), Rs. 44,900 (post 2) as per the rules of the recruiter. Please refer to the official notification for further queries.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Dates: The candidates have to apply before the last date 3rd October 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying.
- Visit the official website
- Open the application form by clicking on the link to apply online
- Fill the form carefully and upload any documents required
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the OPSC Recruitment 2018. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.