Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission has announced its plan to recruit candidates for Medical Officers/Civil Judge. The organization is searching smart and capable persons for these 3329 vacancies. The applications can be filled online till 05th and 18th December 2019 for Post 1 and Post 2 respectively. The candidate should check the eligibility criteria, age level, the scale of pay and much more before applying for the post.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer/Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||3329|
|Last Date to apply||given below|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) – 3278
- Civil Judge – 51
Last Date to Apply:
- 05th December 2019 – Post 1
- 18th December 2019 – Post 2
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be Degree in Law/MBBS from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done through Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: For unreserved candidates Rs. 500 while for SC/ST of Odisha and PwD candidates no fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years (Post 1) and 23-35 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The dates for age consideration is 01st January 2020 (Post 1) and 01st august 2019 (Post 2).
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization.
- Apply there on the application link and complete the application process.
- Fill the details in the form about the qualifications, address, gender, experiences, etc.
- Upload the signature and photograph of the applicant in a scanned form.
- Submit the application with successful payment.
- Application form found to have some error will stand cancelled immediately.
NOTE: To stay updated with further information the applicant must visit the website of the organization from time to time.