Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: The good news is produced by the Odisha Public Service Commission in its recruitment notification and it is to hire the 130 skilled and capable candidates to fill the vacant posts of the Assistant Executive Engineer. The due date for the Online application of form is 16th August 2019. For more detail, read the below-mentioned notification carefully.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||130|
|Last Date to apply||16th August 2019|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 130
Last Date to Apply: 16th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person can apply for these jobs only if he has a Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering from the authorized university
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates only Rs. 500/-
- Exempted for SC/ST of Odisha and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online application form on the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Fill the details in the form as per the prescribed instructions.
- Upload the recent photograph along with the signature in it.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: It will be the responsibility of the applicant to read the notifications section regularly.